Club member information considered personal and private includes the following:
- Addresses (home, business)
- Telephone numbers (home, business, cell)
- Email addresses
The PCA-SAR Newsletter contains a variety of information regarding club events, both past and future. To implement the policy outlined above, the Newsletter Editor shall eliminate from any copy submitted for publication the items outlined above considered personal – unless provided by the member e.g. Marketplatz advertising.
The PCA-SAR Website shall follow the same procedure as outlined for the PCA-SAR Newsletter.
The PCA-SAR Board may provide exceptions to the above outlined policy as it deems necessary. This may include, but is not limited to, the following:
- Board member contact information, including full name, address, telephone number and email address
- Identified photographs of board members
- Identified photographs of non-club members
- Identified photographs of club members
- Any other information that a club member chooses to share with the general public
The PCA-SAR Board shall make every effort to honor a specific request to keep a club member’s information private